Skip to main content
Travel to Southern Vermont & Expand Your Horizons
- stroll along quaint streets on marble sidewalks
- enjoy a delightful meal or snack from a food truck or one of the many local eateries
- appreciate 3-dimensional art in the Sculpture Garden or gallery art at the Southern Vermont Arts Center
- travel back to 1910 at HIldene, Robert Todd Lincoln's home
- relive or learn to love pinball at Pastime Pinball
- see a Broadway-caliber play at intimate theatres in Dorset and Weston
- listen to beautiful concerts by the Manchester Music Festival
- hike the Equinox Preservation trails
- venture up to Lyebrook Falls
- go on a Backroads Discovery tour of the region
- discover treasures in antique or resale shops, or local and outlet stores
- visit Dutton's Farm in Manchester and Farmers' Markets for farm-fresh produce and VT-made treats.
- browse the Northshire Bookstore's extensive collections and childrens' section.
- There's so much to see and do! Visit and see it all!